- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape police report 09/07/01
Friday, Sept. 7
DWIJon Lawrence Holman, 110 N. Park, was arrested Friday for driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an accident.
SummonsNickie Jerome Cain, 28, 836 N. Sprigg, was issued a summons Thursday for stealing.
TheftsA compact disc changer was reported stolen at 1545 Grandview.
Keys were reported stolen at 112 S. Spanish Street.
MiscellaneousA 16-year-old male was taken into protective custody Friday.
A blanket was reported found Friday at 40 S. Sprigg.