- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 9/6
Thursday, Sept. 6
ArrestsSantos Felipe Sosa, 42, of 310 N. Pacific St. was arrested Tuesday by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Stephen Damian Evans, 18, of Clarksville, Tenn., was arrested Tuesday on a Sikeston, Mo., warrant for contempt of court.
Tammy Lynne Dykes, 37, of 236 F. St. was arrested Tuesday on a Sikeston warrant for failure to appear in court.
Mark Anthony Treadway, 33, of Morehouse, Mo., was arrested Tuesday by the New Madrid County Sheriff's Department on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear in court.
Zachary Webbe Fratto, 21, of 1000 Towers Circle, 302 N, was arrested Wednesday for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and careless and imprudent driving.
Ricky Revene Flye, 24, of 2423 Melrose was arrested Wednesday for possession of a controlled substance.
Jeremy L. Taylor, 26, of Delta, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on a Union County, Ill., warrant for aggravated battery.
SummonsesTimothy Eugene Barnett, 38, of 1802 N. West End Boulevard was issued a summons Tuesday for forgery.
BurglaryExtreme Motors, 1401 Independence, reported cash, safe, key and combination lock taken Tuesday.
TheftA theft of jewelry was reported Tuesday at 1221 S. Pacific St.
Lafont Auto Sales, 402 S. Kingshighway, reported the theft of a license plate Tuesday.
A wallet and contents were reported lost Tuesday at Capaha Park.