- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Victims of alleged Ponzi scheme seek compensation from killer's victims (8/21/16)3
- Cape Central football team falls to state-ranked Liberty in Pixley's debut (8/20/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Gary LeRoy Ernst, 59, of Perryville died Monday, Sept. 3, 2001, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
He was born April 19, 1942, at Perryville, son of Gilbert A. and Gladys M. Moore Ernst.
Ernst worked in information systems at Perry County Memorial Hospital. He was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church and American Legion Post 133.
He served in the U.S. Navy.
Survivors include his mother of Perryville; three sisters, Joyce Ernst of Perryville, Linda McDermott of Independence, Mo., and Sandra Schetter of Cape Girardeau.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
A memorial Mass will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Kevin Fausz will officiate.
Friends may call at the church Saturday from 9 a.m. until time of service.