- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Mayberrys to observe 25th
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Wayne and Glenda Mayberry of Jonesboro will celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary with an open house reception Sept. 8 The event will be held from 4-6 p.m. at Cornerstone Church in Cape Girardeau.
The Mayberrys were married Sept. 3, 1976, at Full Gospel Pentecostal Church in Cape Girardeau, by the Rev. Charles Mayberry. Their attendants were Diana Cavaness and Rick Mayberry.
Their children and spouses are: Carrie and Stephen Clardy, and Travis and Joleesa Mayberry, all of Jonesboro. They have two grandsons, Stephen Wayne and Zachary Clardy.