- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
SCOTT CITY, Mo. -- Misty Ellen Dannenmueller and Chad Michael Beussink were united in marriage May 26, 2001, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. M. Oliver Clavin performed the double ring ceremony. Organist was Betty Ressel of Kelso. Vocalists were Renee Reinagel, Doug Moore, cousin of the bride, both of Kelso, and Brooke Burrows of Jackson, Mo.
Parents of the couple are Jack and Juanita Dannenmueller of Scott City, and Robert and Irma Beussink of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Dana Welter of New Hamburg, Mo. Matron of honor was Tamara Dannenmueller of Scott City, sister-in-law of the bride. Bridesmaids were Amber Kaiser, Michelle Beussink, sister-in-law of the groom, both of Jackson; Debra Halter, cousin of the bride, and Tracy Blattel, both of Cape Girardeau.
Michael Martin of Jackson served the groom as best man. Groomsmen were Michael Dannenmueller, brother of the bride, Jeff Diebold, both of Scott City; Jeff Beussink, brother of the groom, Chris Bohnsack and Joel Sander, all of Jackson. Ushers were Matt Beussink of Jackson and Nick Dannenmueller of Scott City, brothers of the couple.
Junior bride was Courtney Stull, daughter of Billy and Michelle Stull of Kelso and cousin of the bride.
Candlelighters were Chelsey Rigdon and Courtney Beussink, nieces of the groom. Chelsey is the daughter of Kim and Karen Rigdon and Courtney is the daughter of Chris and Lisa Beussink, all of Jackson.
Flower girl was Kali Beussink, daughter of Jeff and Michelle Beussink and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Grant Kaiser, son of Amber Kaiser.
Karen Schlosser, aunt of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall.
The groom's parents and family hosted the rehearsal dinner May 25 at Ruma Center.
Mrs. Beussink is a 1996 graduate of Notre Dame High School. She is assistant manager at Vanity.
The groom is a 1994 graduate of Notre Dame High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in industrial technology from Southeast Missouri State University. He is a mechanical designer at Fru-Con Engineering.
The couple resides in Jackson.