- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Lenora M. Weibrecht
PERRYVILLE, Mo., -- Lenora M. Weibrecht, 84, of Perryville, died Saturday, Sept. 1, 2001 at St. Francis Medical Center.
She was born Sept. 4, 1916 in Friedenberg, Mo., daughter of Charles and Lydia Hoehn Lintner.
On Nov. 17, 1943, she was married to Harry Weibrecht. He died June 12, 2001.
Weibrecht was a member of Zion Lutheran Church in Crosstown, Mo.
She is survived by a son, Merlin Weibrecht of St. Mary, Mo.; a daughter, LaDonna Oliver and a sister, Lovaira Bock, both of Perryville; nine grandchildren and 10 great-grandchildren.
Weibrecht was preceded in death by her parents, husband, a son, five brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call from 4 - 9 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 8 a.m. Monday at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville. Funeral service will be 10 a.m. in Zion Lutheran Church. The Rev. Robert Schneider will officiate, with burial in the church cemetery.