- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)27
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
- Cape woman hopes son's death in Chattanooga will lead to better policing (11/30/16)11
German, British soccer fans fight in beer hall before World Cup
MUNICH, Germany -- Soccer fans fought near a train station and wrecked a downtown beer hall, smashing windows, table and chairs before Saturday's key World Cup qualifying game between Germany and England.
Three fans were injured and 40 people were arrested. Another 35 were arrested in Frankfurt as police tried to prevent a confrontation there Friday night.
A street near the station in Munich was closed after 100 police officers broke up fighting between hundreds of German and English fans.
The three injured were hit by glasses and chairs as 50 German and British fans tangled at the Augustiner Bierhalle, a well known beer hall downtown.