- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Glorine St. Germain
ANNA, Ill. -- A memorial service for Glorine St. Germain of Anna will be held at 6 p.m. today at Crain Funeral Home in Anna. The Rev. Kim Capel will officiate. A reception will follow.
St. Germain, 66, died Friday, Aug. 31, 2001, at her home.
She was born Nov. 10, 1934, in Burlington, Vt., daughter of Earline and Bill Wood. She married Robert St. Germain 47 years ago.
St. Germain was a 1952 graduate of Simonds Free High School in Warner, N.H. She lived in New Hampshire most of her life. She was employed 20 years at Globe Manufacturing Co. in Pittsfield, N.H.
She was a member of Fireman's Auxiliary in Contoocook, N.H.
St. Germain moved to Anna in 1992. She worked at Union County Hospital until several weeks ago.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Dr. Deanna St. Germain of Anna; a son, Norman St. Germain of Merrimack, N.H.; a sister, Saralee Fellows of Warner; two half brothers, Ronald Dalrymple of Loudon, N.H., Dale Dalrymple of Middleton, N.H.; and a half sister, Muriel McKirryher of Rutland, Vt.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a half sister.