- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape police 09/01/01
Friday, Aug. 31
ArrestsTracy Leigh Sorrels, 37, of Clearwater, Fla., was arrested Thursday for stealing.
Jacky Wayne Gray Jr., 33, of Scott City was arrested Thursday on a warrant service.
SummonsKenyette Shereise Jordan, 20, of 6 Village Drive was issued a summons Thursday for leaving the scene of an accident.
Gregory Randel Schmeider, 25, of 1098 Linden was issued a summons Thursday for fleeing lawful detention.
Travis Joe Moore, 29, of 315 Good Hope was issued a summons Friday for stealing.
Sedaka Damon Desean Betts, 26, of 624 South Pacific was issued a summons Thursday for peace disturbance.
TheftsA 15-year-old female was cited into juvenile court Friday for stealing at Wal-Mart, 3439 William.
MiscellaneousCredit card forgery was reported Thursday at 308 Siemers.
A 15-year-old female was cited into juvenile court as a runaway.
A wallet and its contents were reported lost at Arena Park.