- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape police 09/01/01
Friday, Aug. 31
ArrestsTracy Leigh Sorrels, 37, of Clearwater, Fla., was arrested Thursday for stealing.
Jacky Wayne Gray Jr., 33, of Scott City was arrested Thursday on a warrant service.
SummonsKenyette Shereise Jordan, 20, of 6 Village Drive was issued a summons Thursday for leaving the scene of an accident.
Gregory Randel Schmeider, 25, of 1098 Linden was issued a summons Thursday for fleeing lawful detention.
Travis Joe Moore, 29, of 315 Good Hope was issued a summons Friday for stealing.
Sedaka Damon Desean Betts, 26, of 624 South Pacific was issued a summons Thursday for peace disturbance.
TheftsA 15-year-old female was cited into juvenile court Friday for stealing at Wal-Mart, 3439 William.
MiscellaneousCredit card forgery was reported Thursday at 308 Siemers.
A 15-year-old female was cited into juvenile court as a runaway.
A wallet and its contents were reported lost at Arena Park.