- The message to the President I would have given (9/12/18)12
- 'Castle house' on Kingsway demolished (9/12/18)9
- Judge disqualifies three Scott Co. prosecutors from case for violation (9/13/18)2
- Penzel picked for new Cape County Courthouse; plans unveiled (9/15/18)4
- Trump visit to Cape is canceled (9/12/18)18
- Too many people feel justified to behave badly (9/13/18)21
- New strip mall under construction in Jackson (9/12/18)
- Multiple-vehicle wreck Saturday on Interstate 55 (9/17/18)2
- Frank (the Fighter) Bertrand lives on through parents, foundation (9/15/18)
- Krispy Kreme franchise owner fills in holes of rumors regarding location, employment (9/19/18)1
Hundreds of fun-loving Philadelphia bicyclists ride nude
PHILADELPHIA — Hundreds of fun-loving bicyclists who had been gearing up for a ride around Philadelphia have taken off — their clothes.
Some of the nude cyclists sported body paint, glitter or fancy hats Saturday as they made the annual Philly Naked Bike Ride, pedaling 10 miles on a course taking them past sights including Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
Participants in the ride can go as bare as they dare. Some are in their birthday suits while others sport underwear or masks.
The ride is to protest dependence on fossil fuels, advocate for the safety of cyclists on the road and promote positive body image.
Natasha Mell-Taylor participated with her husband, Jared Gruenwald, and their 3-year-old daughter, Juniper, who rode in a child seat on daddy’s bike.