- Sheriff, Scott County named in discrimination lawsuit by deputy (9/22/18)3
- Krispy Kreme franchise owner fills in holes of rumors regarding location, employment (9/19/18)1
- Sugarfire Smoke House opens in Cape (9/20/18)
- Large crowd turns out at Cape city council meeting to contest developer (9/21/18)3
- The message to the President I would have given (9/12/18)13
- Cape experiencing a mid-town rebirth in commercial business areas (9/22/18)3
- Business Notebook: Women Auto Know: Amy Ybarra of GearHeads Auto Repair talks shop to educate, empower women (9/17/18)
- Work on splash pad, new restroom in early stages at Capaha Park (9/19/18)3
- The 41st annual River Tales Classic Car Show revs up downtown Cape Girardeau (9/17/18)
Miracle-Ear Celebrates 9 Consecutive Years of Excellence
Miracle-Ear Centers serving Southeast Missouri is proud to announce its ninth year receiving the distinguished Platinum Club Award. This national recognition signifies franchise excellence in several categories, including exceptional patient care and satisfaction, staff education on new technology, annual recertification compliance, and market penetration.
Franchise owners Ken and Lisa Swinford and Joyce Hill-Cooley are proud of the level of excellence and the continuing achievements the franchise. Achieving Platinum Club status one single year is a big accomplishment, but delivering the same level of excellence year after year is a testament to the Miracle-Ear team and their desire to deliver better hearing to all patients.
Miracle-Ear Centers serving Southeast Missouri operates 5 full time offices, and 3 part time offices located in Cape Girardeau, Jackson, Perryville, Ste. Genevieve, Potosi, Farmington, Poplar Bluff and Sikeston. Business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30pm.
Miracle-Ear Centers serving Southeast Missouri has been locally owned and operated for over 30 years. At Miracle-Ear, patients receive the highest level of care, state-of-the-art technology, and service on any make or model hearing aid. If you, or someone you know suffers from a hearing loss, you can contact your local Miracle-Ear by calling 573-335-5510 or book your appointment online on our website miracle-ear.com/locations/capegirardeau-mo.