- Sheriff, Scott County named in discrimination lawsuit by deputy (9/22/18)3
- Krispy Kreme franchise owner fills in holes of rumors regarding location, employment (9/19/18)1
- The message to the President I would have given (9/12/18)13
- Sugarfire Smoke House opens in Cape (9/20/18)
- Multiple-vehicle wreck Saturday on Interstate 55 (9/17/18)2
- Large crowd turns out at Cape city council meeting to contest developer (9/21/18)3
- Cape experiencing a mid-town rebirth in commercial business areas (9/22/18)3
- Business Notebook: Women Auto Know: Amy Ybarra of GearHeads Auto Repair talks shop to educate, empower women (9/17/18)
- The 41st annual River Tales Classic Car Show revs up downtown Cape Girardeau (9/17/18)
Friends of the Cape Girardeau Public Library Foundation to Host Travel Presentation for Canadian Rockies featuring Rocky Mountaineer
Friends of the Cape Girardeau Public Library Foundation is hosting an upcoming travel presentation to highlight an upcoming travel opportunities with 1st Class Travel. Interested travelers can learn more about the Canadian Rockies by Train by attending a free, informational presentation from Lora Carlson a local Collette representative.
When: October 10th, 2018 at 4pm
Where: Cape Girardeau Public Library - 711 N Clark, Cape Girardeau
Tour Information: Canadian Rockies featuring Rocky Mountaineer Departs July 10, 2019 for 7 days and includes 11 meals.
Set out to explore the best of Western Canada on a tour that opens in Vancouver and takes you to Banff aboard the famous Rocky Mountaineer train. Begin your trip with breakfast at Capilano Suspension Bridge. Enjoy the “living forest” and try their new Cliffwalk and Treetop Adventures. Then enjoy a sightseeing tour of Vancouver that begins in beautiful Stanley Park and stops in the famed Granville Market. Board your train and travel among the fields of Fraser Valley and the scenic Fraser River. Journey alongside Kicking Horse River while enjoying the beautiful scenery. During your time in Banff, stop at stunning Peyto Lake and admire Bow Falls.