- The message to the President I would have given (9/12/18)12
- Krispy Kreme franchise owner fills in holes of rumors regarding location, employment (9/19/18)1
- Penzel picked for new Cape County Courthouse; plans unveiled (9/15/18)4
- Multiple-vehicle wreck Saturday on Interstate 55 (9/17/18)2
- Frank (the Fighter) Bertrand lives on through parents, foundation (9/15/18)
- Sugarfire Smoke House opens in Cape (9/20/18)
- The 41st annual River Tales Classic Car Show revs up downtown Cape Girardeau (9/17/18)
- Business Notebook: Women Auto Know: Amy Ybarra of GearHeads Auto Repair talks shop to educate, empower women (9/17/18)
- Work on splash pad, new restroom in early stages at Capaha Park (9/19/18)3
Tax liens and lien discharges recorded at the office of Tara L. Mason, recorder of deeds, during July are filed by the Missouri Department of Revenue, except as indicated by IRS designation. For more information, contact the recorder's office at (573) 545-3551.
TAX LIENS FILED
Hartlein, Richard B., IRS
Dockins, Karen S., IRS
Cartern P Fenton SR Clinics Inc., IRS
Pollock, Walter B., IRS
Douglas, Patrick R., IRS
Lambert, Susan, IRS
Pollick, James G., IRS
TAX LIENS DISCHARGED
Coast to Coat Carports Inc.
Hurst, Ronnie J.
Trum Tank Service Inc. (4)
Collins, Harold J.
Sills, William T., IRS
TAX LIENS EXPUNGED
Washington, Lonnie (2)
Triangle Planting Co.
Kirk Enterprises of SEMO LLC
Trum Tank Service Inc.
Chrisman, Joshua E.
Green, Jim S.