- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- SEMO native gets Bootheel clicking (8/9/18)
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- 34 sick from Perry County salmonella outbreak (8/14/18)1
- Decoration for Education: Teachers personalize education space for students (8/11/18)
- Cape city looks to auction metal detector, soda machine and other items at former police station (8/10/18)
Fall Tunes at Twilight begins with brews
The fall season of Tunes at Twilight begins this evening at Ivers Square on Lorimier Street in Cape Girardeau.
The weekly event is, as we've stated before, a cultural favorite. It's a reflection of our casually cool and creative city, an evening of live music, lawn chairs, blankets and music lovers of all ages.
Simply put, it's one of Cape Girardeau's treasures.
Tonight's Tunes will have a brewery component added to it, called "Brews at Tunes" where local breweries will offer free samples beginning at 5.
The music will be provided by country artist Baylor Wilson, who also finished in the Top 5 in one of the Reality Survivor seasons.
If you need to unwind and take in some pleasure at the end of the workweek grind, we encourage you to give Tunes a shot, if you've not already done so.
Music starts at 6:30 p.m. at the gazebo. The event is free and open to the public.