- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Man arrested at restaurant after alleged shot fired in the area (8/16/18)2
- New Cape clinic to help opioid addicts (8/18/18)1
- Appeal to Sikeston PD (8/17/18)
- Trevor Blattner's passion away from the dentist's chair (8/18/18)
- Southeast to be pet-friendly in the fall (8/17/18)2
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- 34 sick from Perry County salmonella outbreak (8/14/18)1
Burrito-Ville donates $500 to the Urban Schools Project
Cape Girardeau--Burrito-Ville #GiveBacktoCape program donated $500 to the Urban School Project. The donated funds will be used by Robert Harris, an active community member, to buy school supplies for kids in need.
Robert Harris has worked with Burrito-Ville in the past with our #GiveBacktoCape program for fundraisers with the local parks and recreation departments. This year Robert Harris and Burrito-Ville teamed up to help donate school supplies to the annual Back-to-School Kickoff. The kickoff is a collaboration with the Urban Schools Project and United Way that provide free immunizations, dental, and vision screenings.