- The message to the President I would have given (9/12/18)12
- Krispy Kreme franchise owner fills in holes of rumors regarding location, employment (9/19/18)1
- Penzel picked for new Cape County Courthouse; plans unveiled (9/15/18)4
- Multiple-vehicle wreck Saturday on Interstate 55 (9/17/18)2
- Frank (the Fighter) Bertrand lives on through parents, foundation (9/15/18)
- Sugarfire Smoke House opens in Cape (9/20/18)
- The 41st annual River Tales Classic Car Show revs up downtown Cape Girardeau (9/17/18)
- Business Notebook: Women Auto Know: Amy Ybarra of GearHeads Auto Repair talks shop to educate, empower women (9/17/18)
- Work on splash pad, new restroom in early stages at Capaha Park (9/19/18)3
Yes on Prop A
The last time Right to Work was on the ballot I voted no. Considering all that has happened, I now regret that vote. Why?
Labor unions used union dues to support the National and State Democratic Party (NSDP) (billions and billions of dollars) who supported the abortion industry and selling baby body parts, etc. and now some of them openly want socialism.
We have to draw the line. If the labor unions would have convinced the NSDP to oppose the killing of God's babies in the womb, and every other evil they support, then I would support them and it would be a win-win for everyone. They would never lose an election.
As it is now, if I vote no on this law I am saying their behavior is OK and money (a few more dollars in my paycheck) is more important than God.
I simply cannot do that. Can you?
GERARD MACKE, Leopold