- Mary Jane bourbon + smokehouse + Cape (7/9/18)4
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Voters to choose from crowded field for Scott County presiding commissioner (7/10/18)1
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
- Southeast art students contribute mural to Stevie's Steakburger (7/9/18)1
- New safety measures being put in place in Jackson School District (7/11/18)3
- 'It's just time': PFLAG chapter starting in Cape (7/6/18)33
- Harbor Freight to open next week in Cape Girardeau (7/10/18)
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Former police officer, disabled vet vie for state representative seat (7/11/18)2
Tonya Lynn Pender, 65, of Cape Girardeau passed away Friday, July 6, 2018.
She was born Aug. 28, 1952, in Fort Smith, Arkansas, to Robert and Iletha Cockrell.
She was a homemaker who loved keeping her grandchildren.
Survivors include her husband, Marlin Pender of Cape Girardeau; daughters, Kristy Cain (Lee Malone) of Blytheville, Arkansas, and Leighann Ludolph (Mike Sullivan) of Cape Girardeau; grandchildren, Harley Grimes (Hannah Beth), Justin Day (Trinity), Lane Golemon (Peace), Riley Cain (Mary Claire) and Olivia Green; sisters, Angie Blaylock (Phillip Fleming) of Osceola, Arkansas, and Robyn Davison of Alexandria, Louisiana; father, Robert Cockrell of Alexandria; and nieces, Nonnie Blaylock and Courtney Cothern.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Iletha Cockrell, and her best friend, Cathy Brewer.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday at Roller-Swift Funeral Home in Osceola.
Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Mississippi County Memorial Gardens.
Online guestbook may be signed at www.rollerfuneralhomes.com.