- Mary Jane bourbon + smokehouse + Cape (7/9/18)4
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Voters to choose from crowded field for Scott County presiding commissioner (7/10/18)1
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
- Southeast art students contribute mural to Stevie's Steakburger (7/9/18)1
- New safety measures being put in place in Jackson School District (7/11/18)3
- 'It's just time': PFLAG chapter starting in Cape (7/6/18)33
- Harbor Freight to open next week in Cape Girardeau (7/10/18)
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Former police officer, disabled vet vie for state representative seat (7/11/18)2
Kagle - 60 years
Carl and Mary Ann Kagle celebrated their 60th wedding anninversary on June 8 with a dinner hosted by Deborah and Carroll Williams at The Melting Pot in St. Louis. The couple's grandson and his wife, Lance and Jesse Ferrell, also attended the dinner.
Kagle and the former Mary Ann Duncan were married June 8, 1958, at First Assembly of God Church in Chaffee, Missouri. The Rev. R.C. Wetzel performed the ceremony.
The couple has two children, Deborah (Carroll) Williams of Cape Girardeau and Karla (David) Liebherr of Hazel Green, Wisconsin. They also have 14 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.