- Mary Jane bourbon + smokehouse + Cape (7/9/18)4
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Voters to choose from crowded field for Scott County presiding commissioner (7/10/18)1
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
- New safety measures being put in place in Jackson School District (7/11/18)3
- Harbor Freight to open next week in Cape Girardeau (7/10/18)
- Former police officer, disabled vet vie for state representative seat (7/11/18)2
- Business Notebook: A flexible future: Yoga East Healing Arts Studio has a new owner in Sue Greenwood (7/9/18)
- 'It's just time': PFLAG chapter starting in Cape (7/6/18)33
Tax liens — Scott County — June 2018
Tax liens and lien discharges recorded at the office of Tara L. Mason, recorder of deeds, during June are filed by the Missouri Department of Revenue, except as indicated by IRS designation. For more information, contact the recorder's office at (573) 545-3551.
TAX LIENS FILED
Pate, Kenneth N. (IRS)
Moore, Brooks H. (IRS)
TAX LIENS DISCHARGED
Beck, Gerald L.
TAX LIENS EXPUNGED
Eftink, Deborah L.
Eftink, John H.
2 Sides Grillin LLC
Sides, Crystal G.
Ernest Communications Inc. (26)
Sides, Robert E.