- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Cape County voters pick Welker, Miller, Tracy, Hovis in Tuesday primaries (8/8/18)
- SEMO native gets Bootheel clicking (8/9/18)
- Missouri voters reject law banning compulsory union fees (8/8/18)19
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- Decoration for Education: Teachers personalize education space for students (8/11/18)
CAIRO, Ill. — Mary E. Downs, 92, of Cairo died Friday, June 29, 2018, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
Visitation will be from 10 to 11 a.m. today at Tigert Memorial United Methodist Church in Cairo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at the church, with the Rev. Doug Atkins officiating. Interment will follow at Green Lawn Memorial Gardens in Villa Ridge, Illinois.
Crain Funeral Home in Cairo is in charge of arrangements.