- Sheriff, Scott County named in discrimination lawsuit by deputy (9/22/18)3
- Krispy Kreme franchise owner fills in holes of rumors regarding location, employment (9/19/18)1
- Sugarfire Smoke House opens in Cape (9/20/18)
- Large crowd turns out at Cape city council meeting to contest developer (9/21/18)3
- Cape experiencing a mid-town rebirth in commercial business areas (9/22/18)3
- The show must go on: Shipyard Music Festival continues through rain (9/24/18)
- Work on splash pad, new restroom in early stages at Capaha Park (9/19/18)3
- The message to the President I would have given (9/12/18)13
- New policy seeks to make Cape streets more pedestrian, bike friendly (9/24/18)8
Thank you for editorial
Again, thank you for the lovely opinion piece written in the Missourian about me and my tenure at Alma Schrader. It was beautifully written and totally unexpected.
It has always been an honor and a privilege to partner with the Missourian. You have been gracious and kind to cover Schrader over the years. I know that under my successor’s influence, Schrader will continue to be the kind of school we want in our community. “Learning and Serving Together” is the mission. It has been wonderful doing both with you.
RUTH ANN ORR, retired principal of Alma Schrader Elementary School, Cape Girardeau