- Business Notebook: Millersville Pit Stop opening Friday; newly rebuilt convenience store to feature favorites (7/16/18)
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Farewell to a First Lady (7/17/18)4
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Relentless flood swamped towns, turned roads into lakes 25 years ago this summer (7/16/18)
- Support worker freedom by voting 'yes' on Prop A (7/14/18)
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
- New safety measures being put in place in Jackson School District (7/11/18)3
- Cape city spending thousands to promote commuter flights, boost boardings (7/17/18)5
- Former police officer, disabled vet vie for state representative seat (7/11/18)2
Tax liens 6/6/18
Tax liens and lien discharges recorded at the office of Drew Blattner, recorder of deeds, during May are filed by the Missouri Department of Revenue, except as indicated by IRS designation. For more information, contact the recorder's office at (573) 243-8123.
TAX LIENS FILED
Cargle, Kelly L.
Hughes Jr., Tony D.
Koenig, Elizabeth T.
McClinton, Neglasper L.
Nanney, Whitney M.
Statler, Christine F.
Moore, Christopher G., IRS
Simmons, Jerry, IRS
Landgraf & Son LLC, IRS
Reynolds, Scott, IRS
Schott & Associates PC, IRS
Preferred Maintenance Inc., IRS
TAX LIENS DISCHARGED
El Rebozo Inc.
Koerner, Steven P.
Hathaway, Shannon L., IRS
Chandler, Alice V., and Chandler, Daniel E., IRS
Grojean, Sasha T., IRS
TAX LIENS EXPUNGED
Sporting America LLC
Windbigler, Erin L.
Construction Consolidated Services LLC (7)