- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Man arrested at restaurant after alleged shot fired in the area (8/16/18)1
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- 34 sick from Perry County salmonella outbreak (8/14/18)1
- Decoration for Education: Teachers personalize education space for students (8/11/18)
- County offices moving from courthouse annex to Bloomfield location this week (8/15/18)1
Cape Girardeau police report 5/17/18
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeffrey Dunne, 44, of Humboldt, Illinois, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for traffic violations.
* Calvin Gilmore, 33, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant.
* Theft was reported at 623 Flint Hill Road.
* Shoplifting was reported at 3049 William St. A suspect is in custody pending charges.