- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- New Cape clinic to help opioid addicts (8/18/18)1
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Trevor Blattner's passion away from the dentist's chair (8/18/18)
- Man arrested at restaurant after alleged shot fired in the area (8/16/18)2
- Appeal to Sikeston PD (8/17/18)
- Southeast to be pet-friendly in the fall (8/17/18)2
- Juden stepping down as Mo. public safety director (8/18/18)4
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- Health officials studying church picnic as salmonella outbreak hits 50 (8/18/18)1
Senior Center Menus for 4-23 through 4-27
Cape Girardeau/Scott City
Monday: Sweet and sour meatballs or chicken and snow peas, brown and wild rice pilaf, Lima beans, steamed carrots, whole-grain hot roll and fruit salad or Texas sheet cake.
Tuesday: Smothered pork cutlet or Philly cheese steak sandwich, sweet potatoes, roasted cauliflower, whole-grain bread or bun and warm apples and raisins or cherry delight.
Wednesday: Brunch for lunch: Scrambled eggs, sausage patties, potatoes O'Brien, tomato slices, whole-grain biscuit and gravy and mixed berries.
Thursday: Barbecue chicken and scalloped potatoes or ham and scalloped potato bake, sliced tomatoes, broccoli salad, whole-grain hot roll and sugar-free pear crisp or strawberries on cake.
Friday: Cheeseburger or fish on bun, potato wedges, coleslaw, lettuce, tomato and onion, whole-grain bun and sugar-free pudding or German chocolate cake.
Monday: Chicken strips, buttered potatoes, baby carrots, hot roll and fruit or granny cake.
Tuesday: Taco salad, seasoned beef and cheese, corn salad, taco chips and pear crisp.
Wednesday: Chicken and dumplings, yam patty, peas, hot roll and fruit or chocolate surprise cake.
Thursday: Roast beef, mashed potatoes, green beans, hot roll and fruit or cherry bar.
Friday: Stuffed pepper casserole, fried potatoes, carrots, bread and fruit or lunch lady bar.
Monday: Chicken sandwich or beef liver, seasoned potatoes, baby carrots, whole-grain roll and pudding with bananas.
Tuesday: Smothered steak or pork roast, salad, mashed potatoes, California-blend veggies, whole-grain hot roll and apple crisp.
Wednesday: Chicken Parmesan or meatballs with gravy, pasta with marinara, Italian vegetables, garden salad, garlic bread and fruit with Jell-O.
Thursday: Beef stroganoff or stuffed peppers, buttered noodles, Lima beans, picked beets, whole-grain roll and pineapple tidbits.
Friday: Fried or baked fish or sloppy Joe, macaroni with tomatoes, potato wedges mixed green salad and peaches or brownie.