- Architectural Digest names Cape Missouri's prettiest city (7/19/18)1
- Business Notebook: Millersville Pit Stop opening Friday; newly rebuilt convenience store to feature favorites (7/16/18)
- Meat cutter's obit stokes interest, laughter (7/20/18)2
- Farewell to a First Lady (7/17/18)4
- Cape drops charge against carGO (7/18/18)9
- Wiggans resigns; Bristow named interim superintendent at Meadow Heights (7/18/18)
- Support worker freedom by voting 'yes' on Prop A (7/14/18)
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Relentless flood swamped towns, turned roads into lakes 25 years ago this summer (7/16/18)
- Cape city spending thousands to promote commuter flights, boost boardings (7/17/18)5
Clydesdales photos were fantastic
I just wanted to thank your newspaper for the wonderful pictures of those Budweiser Clydesdales last week. Your photographer did a fantastic job, and the accompanying story was great as well.
Since there are only three such hitches in the nation, having them in Cape Girardeau for a week was quite an honor, and we have Drury Hotels and River Eagle Distributing to thank for this.
We have so much bad news and so many ugly things to see that itís a blessing to see these beautiful creatures on the front page.
CAROLYN PICKENS, Jackson