- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- Man arrested at restaurant after alleged shot fired in the area (8/16/18)1
- New Cape clinic to help opioid addicts (8/18/18)1
- Appeal to Sikeston PD (8/17/18)
- Trevor Blattner's passion away from the dentist's chair (8/18/18)
- Southeast to be pet-friendly in the fall (8/17/18)2
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- 34 sick from Perry County salmonella outbreak (8/14/18)1
Senior Center Menus 3-19 through 3-23
Cape Girardeau/Scott City
Monday: Hamburger stroganoff with noodles or sweet n' sour chicken over rice, green beans, whole-kernel corn, whole-grain bread slice and chilled apricots or blonde brownie.
Tuesday: Ham and beans or country fried steak with mashed potatoes, stewed tomatoes, seasoned spinach, cornbread or whole-grain crackers and tropical fruit dessert or cherry delight.
Wednesday: Pasta with meat sauce or ranch-styule chicken, lima beans, tossed salad, whole-grain garlic bread and chilled peaches or cookies.
Thursday: Salisbury steak or chicken and dressing, mashed potatoes, Asian-blend veggies, whole-grain hot roll and pear crisp or apple pie.
Friday: Fried or baked fish or barbecued pork, glazed carrots, oven-fried potatoes, whole-grain bread or bun and baked pineapple or surprise dessert.
Monday: Ham-noodle bake, baby carrots, corn salad, hot roll and millionaire pie.
Tuesday: Chili, 1/2 peanut butter sandwich, corn nuggets, crackers and pear crisp.
Wednesday: Rotisserie chicken, parsley potatoes, spinach, hot roll and chocolate pudding.
Thursday: Penne pasta with meat sauce, zesty salad, green beans, garlic roll and fruit or berry dream cake.
Friday: Salmon Patty, fried potatoes, tomato salad, bread and raisin bar.
Monday: Country fried steak or chicken livers, buttered mashed potatoes, seasoned green beans, whole-grain roll, white gravy and cinnamon applesauce or assorted ice cream.
Tuesday: Chili with beef or chicken-noodle soup, 1/2 peanut butter sandwich, whole-grain crackers, carrot salad and pineapple or emerald isle salad.
Wednesday: Chicken and dumplings or sliced ham, baby carrots, seasoned succotash, whole-grain roll or cornbread and cherry crisp.
Thursday: Stuff peppers or sliced pork-roast, buttered mashed potatoes, buttered corn, beef gravy, whole-grain roll and brownies.
Friday: Baked or fried fish or California-blend vegetables, seasoned wedges, whole-grain roll or cornbread and spiced peaches or cheesecake.