- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Judge denies order of protection for woman accusing deputy of stalking her (6/23/18)4
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- The collateral damage of Mizzou's past failures (6/20/18)6
Thanks for stock report
For some reason, I enjoy reading the stock market report in your newspaper. I have very few stocks but I like to see various stock prices on ones I donít even own, such as Walmart, P&G, McDonaldís and Coca-Cola.
To my dismay, the report was discontinued some time ago. I mentioned it to an employee when I phoned to update my credit card. Recently I was elated to find the report back in your newspaper.
Thank you for printing it again. Iíve subscribed to the Missourian since 1956, the year of my marriage.
Shirley Cracraft, Cape Girardeau