- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- 'All Nite Skate' filming in Jackson this weekend (6/8/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
New Partner Named at Jackson/Marble Hill H&R Block
[March 1, 2018] Lynette Halter has been named partner at H&R Block, in Jackson and Marble Hill, Mo. Lynette has been an associate with the firm for the past 25 years, concentrating her practice in personal and business tax returns and planning. She is a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University and is a licensed Enrolled Agent.
“Lynette has been, and will continue to be, a tremendous asset to our clients,” said Odie Lingle, co-owner and managing partner of the Jackson and Marble Hill H&R Block offices. “I am glad to call her my partner.”
H&R Block has been serving clients across Cape Girardeau and Bollinger Counties from the Jackson office since 1978 and from Marble Hill since 1995. The firm offers a wide array of services including tax preparation services, audit assistance, and business services, including monthly accounting and payroll. The Jackson office is open to serve clients year round with extended hours during the tax filing season. Owners Odie Lingle and Lynette Halter and their staff of six Tax Advisors have a combined 155 years of tax and accounting experience. All staff maintain their credentials by completing a minimum of 18 hours of continuing education each year. H&R Block offers competitive rates and guarantees each client the maximum refund to which they are entitled.