- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)5
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
The Bank of Missouri Raises $24,091 for United Way
United Way of Southeast Missouri is excited to announce that The Bank of Missouri raised over $24,000 for the 2017 campaign. With over 10 locations in the United Way service area, The Bank of Missouri continues to do an outstanding job of supporting the communities they serve.
Employees had the opportunity to donate through payroll deduction and various special events, including jeans days. The organization also engaged the community through their annual Trivia Night back in November. Additionally, The Bank of Missouri is a United Way Corporate Investor, committed to helping the staff, board, and volunteers make the biggest impact possible in Southeast Missouri.