- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
- Neal Boyd blessed us all with his God-given talent (6/19/18)
Corners of The South Rabbit Show
The Corners of the South Rabbit and Cavy Show is a very big show Sanctioned by the American Rabbit Breeders Association. The event is held in Shreveport, Louisiana every year. This year was a record breaker with over 6,000 entries. MO Bunnies Rabbitry attended for the time this year and had a very successful weekend. Mark Kneir's Creme d'Argent were Best of Breed and Best Opposite Sex of Breed in all 4 shows plus Honorable mention for Best In Show in the Rare Breed Show. Creme d'Argent is the 5th rarest breed in the US.
The Jersey Woolies competed with a large number of exhibitors and came home with 2 Best Opposite Sex of Breed awards and Several Best in Group wins. Brenda Kneir is currently 5th in the Nation and 1st in District 5 for the National Jersey Wooly Club Sweeps.