- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)7
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- Fake UFC event listing stirs the pot at local Golden Corral (2/10/18)3
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Area restaurants plan for those observing Lent on Valentine's Day (2/12/18)
KELSO, Mo. — Glenn Ray Stubenrauch, 68, of Kelso died Sunday, Jan. 7, 2018, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Feb. 11, 1949, in Cape Girardeau to Herman Emil and Tommie Lucille Harmon Stubenrauch. He married Doris Geralyn Felter on Aug. 18, 1973.
He owned and operated S & S Service Station in Scott City. He was a member of St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso and a 50-year member of Knights of Columbus Council 6420 in Scott City.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Navy.
He is survived by his wife, Doris Stubenrauch; a son, Howie (Cortney) Stubenrauch of Kelso; a daughter, Geri Lynn (Jason) Lawless of Scott City; four grandchildren, Hannah, Mackenzie, Brookelynn and Zachary; and a sister, Carol Ann (Steve) Gates of Wappapello, Missouri.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City. Parish prayers will be at 7 p.m., followed by a K. of C. service.
Funeral Mass will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Augustine Catholic Church, with the Rev. Joe Weidenbenner as celebrant. Burial will be in St. Augustine Catholic Cemetery in Kelso, with full military honors.
Online condolences may be shared at www.amick-burnettfuneralchapels.com.