- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
Rhodes Convenience Store Opens 31st Location
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (DECEMBER 28, 2017) – Rhodes convenience stores, a leader in the convenience store industry, opened its 31st location in Poplar Bluff, Mo. on December 19. It is located at 3111 Oak Grove Road and can be reached at (573) 413-2491. The convenience store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with drive thru service available from early morning through late evening hours.
An Imo’s Pizza franchise shares the convenience store’s building and offers a full menu of breakfast, pizza, pasta, sandwich, salad, appetizer and dessert items. Imo’s Pizza, a St. Louis favorite, coined the term “St. Louis-style pizza,” with its crispy thin crust, signature Provel® cheese and edge-to-edge toppings that leave no wasted crust. Imo’s Pizza’s full menu is available for dine-in, carryout and delivery. The restaurant is open 10am-11pm Monday through Thursday and 10am-12am Fridays and Saturdays.
Poplar Bluff has warmly welcomed both Rhodes and Imo’s Pizza. Over 3,000 Imo’s Pizza orders were fulfilled in its first seven days. Orders are accepted in person, online at www.ImosPizza.com and by calling (573) 413-2492.
About Rhodes Convenience Stores and Its Imo’s Pizza Franchises
Rhodes was established in 1956 and now employs more than 600 individuals throughout its 31 Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois locations. As the area’s largest convenience store network, Rhodes provides quality products, excellent customer service and convenient locations, which include drive-thru service, fresh foods and 24-hour service. It is also an Imo’s Pizza franchisee, with restaurants in Cape Girardeau, Perryville, Jackson, Scott City, Sikeston and Poplar Bluff.
In March 2017, Rhodes’ Imo’s Pizza locations adopted local schools as its corporate cause by introducing fundraising days and frozen pizza sales. Imo’s Pizza fundraising days allow schools to earn 10% of all food and gift card sales made on their sponsored day. Its frozen pizza fundraisers allow schools and groups to keep 30% or more of their total sales. Since introducing these two opportunities, Imo’s Pizza has proudly raised over $13,000 for local schools and youth organizations.