- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
Delta flight makes emergency bathroom stop in Montana
BILLINGS, Mont. — A Delta flight from New York City to Seattle had to make a stop in Billings after the plane’s toilets stopped working and passengers couldn’t hold it any longer.
The Billings Gazette reported the direct flight diverted hundreds of miles south Saturday to make the emergency bathroom stop.
Delta said that upon landing in Billings, the plane had to taxi to a cargo area because a gate was not available. Ground crews rolled a stairway to the airplane so passengers could “disembark to find relief of built-up pressures,” Delta said.
A flight from New York City to Seattle can take about six hours.