- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
Two arrested in Charleston homicide
Two Charleston, Missouri, men were arrested in connection with the Nov. 17 shooting death of Cournelyous Stevenson, 22, of Cape Girardeau.
Deiontreil Winston, 22, and Deon Willis, 19, have been charged with first-degree murder, first-degree armed robbery, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon, according to a Wednesday news release from the Charleston Department of Public Safety.
Both are being held on warrants with no bond, the release stated.