- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)1
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)6
- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
Cape Girardeau police 11/15/17
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Delia R. Dittmer, 60, of Jackson was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on right half of roadway at 777 N. Main St.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of theft at Kohl's 315 Shirley Drive.
* Suspects were in custody pending formal charges of stealing, possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia at Kohl's, 315 Shirley Drive.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at Lombardo and North Cape Rock drives.
* Christopher N. Wissman, 44, 1517 West End Blvd., was arrested on a warrant at 1420 Independence St.
* Kiaira J. Sayles, 28, 1708 Cape Meadows Circle, was arrested at 1708 Cape Meadows Circle on a Cape Girardeau County warrant.
* Michelle R. Green, 48, of Jackson was arrested at 315 Shirley Drive on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for speeding and two Cape Girardeau County warrants.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court on domestic assault at 1113 N. Fountain St.
* Joshua A. Gholson, 30, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for suspended license and failure to signal.
* Request for service was reported at 1215 S. Kingshighway.
* A 50-year-old man was taken into protective custody at 219 N. Henderson Ave.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported at Bloomfield Street and South Henderson Avenue.