- Architectural Digest names Cape Missouri's prettiest city (7/19/18)1
- Business Notebook: Millersville Pit Stop opening Friday; newly rebuilt convenience store to feature favorites (7/16/18)
- Meat cutter's obit stokes interest, laughter (7/20/18)2
- Farewell to a First Lady (7/17/18)4
- Cape drops charge against carGO (7/18/18)9
- Wiggans resigns; Bristow named interim superintendent at Meadow Heights (7/18/18)
- Support worker freedom by voting 'yes' on Prop A (7/14/18)
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Relentless flood swamped towns, turned roads into lakes 25 years ago this summer (7/16/18)
- Cape city spending thousands to promote commuter flights, boost boardings (7/17/18)5
Court of Appeals to be held at Southeast
The Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District, will hold its Southern Division docket at 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Southeast Missouri State University.
The three cases will be open to the public and will be heard in Glenn Auditorium in Dempster Hall.
Each side's attorney will argue for about 15 minutes for a total of about 30 minutes per case, according to a university news release.
The court has held dockets at Southeast on six previous occasions, according to the release.
After the cases are heard, the public is invited to stay for a question-and-answer session about courts, the role of judges and the judicial system.
Dempster Hall, Cape Girardeau, Mo.