- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Business Notebook: Yule Log Cabin gets home feel honestly (12/4/17)
- Fruitland Army veteran spends weeks helping in ravaged Puerto Rico (12/5/17)2
Court of Appeals to be held at Southeast
The Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District, will hold its Southern Division docket at 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Southeast Missouri State University.
The three cases will be open to the public and will be heard in Glenn Auditorium in Dempster Hall.
Each side's attorney will argue for about 15 minutes for a total of about 30 minutes per case, according to a university news release.
The court has held dockets at Southeast on six previous occasions, according to the release.
After the cases are heard, the public is invited to stay for a question-and-answer session about courts, the role of judges and the judicial system.
Dempster Hall, Cape Girardeau, Mo.