- Charges filed in Sunday murder; suspects in custody (2/14/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- University Foundation to honor Talberts as Friends of the University (2/13/18)2
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)4
- Lovebirds for 80 years give advice: Trust, patience and 'Tell 'em you love 'em' (2/14/18)2
- Jackson schools to install artificial turf on football, soccer fields (2/14/18)
- Major case squad activated to investigate shooting death in Cape (2/13/18)
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
Court of Appeals to be held at Southeast
The Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District, will hold its Southern Division docket at 9:30 and 10:30 a.m. Wednesday at Southeast Missouri State University.
The three cases will be open to the public and will be heard in Glenn Auditorium in Dempster Hall.
Each side's attorney will argue for about 15 minutes for a total of about 30 minutes per case, according to a university news release.
The court has held dockets at Southeast on six previous occasions, according to the release.
After the cases are heard, the public is invited to stay for a question-and-answer session about courts, the role of judges and the judicial system.
Dempster Hall, Cape Girardeau, Mo.