- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Singer Neal Boyd dies after struggle with health issues (6/12/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- Cape man charged with stabbing, killing dog for revenge (6/8/18)9
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
Halloween House Games
Friday, October 6, was time for fun with house games again at Guardian Angel School in Oran, MO. The theme for the games was Halloween. Game one was Spider Races. The members had to blow a spider ring across a table. The fastest team to achieve all 4 members doing this first was the winner. Game two was Harvest Chop Chop. The students used chop sticks to move candy corn from bowl to bowl, trying to get the most moved. One team beat another for 1st by only 1 piece of candy corn. Pumpkin Tennis was harder than it looked. A wadded piece of paper had to be tossed and caught until the student could drop it into a pumpkin bowl. If it was dropped earlier, the member had to return to start over. Vampire Bite required putting vampire teeth in your mouth and then transferring a marshmallow by mouth to the other end of a table.
St. Michael's group was the over all winner.