- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Crowell leads effort to cut low-income tax credits in Missouri (11/19/17)6
Frank Dybel, 89, of Jackson went to be with the Lord on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017.
He was born Oct. 4, 1928, in Whiting, Indiana, to John and Katherine Popek Dybel.
Frank was a veteran of the U.S. Army, honorably serving during the Korean War.
He was the beloved uncle of numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents and nine siblings.
Family and friends may gather from 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at Crain Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
Funeral service for Frank Dybel will be private.
Burial with full military honors will take place at the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield
To leave online condolences, please visit www.crainsonline.com.