- Architectural Digest names Cape Missouri's prettiest city (7/19/18)1
- Business Notebook: Millersville Pit Stop opening Friday; newly rebuilt convenience store to feature favorites (7/16/18)
- Meat cutter's obit stokes interest, laughter (7/20/18)2
- Farewell to a First Lady (7/17/18)4
- Cape drops charge against carGO (7/18/18)9
- Wiggans resigns; Bristow named interim superintendent at Meadow Heights (7/18/18)
- Support worker freedom by voting 'yes' on Prop A (7/14/18)
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Relentless flood swamped towns, turned roads into lakes 25 years ago this summer (7/16/18)
- Cape city spending thousands to promote commuter flights, boost boardings (7/17/18)5
Frank Dybel, 89, of Jackson went to be with the Lord on Sunday, Oct. 8, 2017.
He was born Oct. 4, 1928, in Whiting, Indiana, to John and Katherine Popek Dybel.
Frank was a veteran of the U.S. Army, honorably serving during the Korean War.
He was the beloved uncle of numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents and nine siblings.
Family and friends may gather from 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday at Crain Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
Funeral service for Frank Dybel will be private.
Burial with full military honors will take place at the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield
To leave online condolences, please visit www.crainsonline.com.