- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Cape Girardeau fire report 8/13/17
The Cape Girardeau Fire Department responded to the following calls:
* Medical assists were made at 6:17 a.m. on Clark Avenue; 9:10 a.m. on South Lorimier Street; 9:41 a.m. on Good Hope Street; 12:15 p.m. on Bloomfield Road; and 9:36 p.m. on William Street.
* At 12:31 a.m., a call on South Pacific Street.
* At 12:21 p.m., road freight or transport vehicle issue on Southern Expressway.
* At 1:34 p.m., carbon monoxide incident on Normal Avenue.
* At 2:59 p.m., false alarm or false call on Interstate 55.
* At 3:01 p.m., a call on South Pacific Street.
* At 4:27 p.m., no incident found on arrival on North Pind Wood Lane.
* At 5:14 p.m., passenger vehicle fire on Interstate 55.
* At 7:11 p.m., alarm system sounded on North Kingshighway.
* At 7:59 p.m., public service assistance on Normal Avenue.
* Medical assists were made at 12:17 p.m. on South Kingshighway; 3:15 p.m. on Valley Forge Lane; 3:35 p.m. on South Sprigg Street; 5:11 p.m. on South Mount Auburn Road; 6 p.m. on North West End Boulevard; and 7:54 p.m. on Locust Street.
* At 1:17 a.m., emergency medical assistance, excluding vehicle accident, on Masters Drive.
* At 4:24 a.m., false alarm or false call on William Street.
* At 7:56 a.m., motor-vehicle accident with injuries on Shawnee Parkway.
* At 9:09 a.m., emergency medical assistance, excluding vehicle accident, on North Missouri Avenue.
* At 9:47 a.m., dispatched and canceled en route to Main Street.
* At 10:44 a.m., system malfunction on Kenneth Drive.
* At 2:38 p.m., power line down on Ranchito Drive.
* At 3:04 p.m., dispatched and canceled en route to Farrar Drive.
* At 4:30 p.m., a call on Franks Lane.
* At 11:35 p.m., a call on North Street.
* At 11:59 p.m., a call on Merriwether Street.