- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
Son to Jason David and Jill Caroline Morgan of Chaffee, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:53 a.m. Monday, July 31, 2017. Name, Gavin Rhett. Weight, 9 pounds, 10 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Morgan is the former Jill Hodge, daughter of Richard and Carol Hodge of Chaffee. She is a leverage-service representative at AT&T. Morgan is the son of Lisa Amos of Scott City. He is a police officer with Southeast Missouri State University's Department of Public Safety.
Daughter to Okikiola Matthew Obasanjo and Monica Patrice Jones of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:02 a.m. Monday, July 31, 2017. Name, Adriel Oluwadamilola. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second daughter. Jones is the daughter of Sherrita Jones of Cape Girardeau and Elijah Jones of Blytheville, Arkansas. She is a student.
Daughter to Jacob Matthew and Lesleigh Monica Hanna of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:30 a.m. Monday, July 31, 2017. Name, Ryleigh Mae. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Hanna is the former Lesleigh Velazquez, daughter of Isidro Velazquez and Connie Velazquez of Sikeston, Missouri. Hanna is the son of Richard Hanna and Janet Hanna of Jackson.
Son to Jacob Gail and Olivia Christine Dudenhoeffer of Perryville, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2 p.m. Monday, July 31, 2017. Name, Micah Francis. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Dudenhoeffer is the former Olivia Schemel, daughter of Rick and Jean Schemel of Perryville. She is a chef at Mary Jane Burgers and Brew. Dudenhoeffer is the son of Patti and Gerard Dudenhoeffer of Holts Summit, Missouri. He is a project manager with Schemel Tarrillion.
Son to Cody Lynn and Loren Nicole Stilts of Wappapello, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:17 p.m. Monday, July 31, 2017. Name, Myer Thomas. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Stilts is the former Loren Peek, daughter of Tommy and Lynn Peek of Rockaway Beach, Missouri. She is a sales-account manager for Waterloo Industries. Stilts is the son of Gary and Becky Stilts of Gipsy, Missouri. He employed in wildlife services for the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Daughter to Steven James and Melissa Fay Herron of Benton, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:57 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2017. Name, Emma Marie. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Herron is the former Melissa Pulliam, daughter of Glenda Pulliam and Donnie Pulliam of Benton. Herron is the son of Ramona Herron of Osceola, Arkansas, and Jamie Herron of Luxora, Arkansas. He is farmer with Bollinger Farms.
Son to Josh and Ashley Anne Alley of Anna, Illinois, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:06 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2017. Name, Joshua Hayes. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. Alley is the former Ashley Dawes, daughter of Tammy and Corky Dawes of Brentwood, Tennessee. She is a bookkeeper with Kel-Tech Management Co. Alley is the son of Jacob and Diana Alley of Anna. He is the executive director of Krypton.