- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Former football players provide leadership training at middle school (9/24/17)
- Cape Girardeau native Jessica Johnston to compete as castaway on 'Survivor' season 35 (9/24/17)
- New businesses popping up all over Cape Girardeau (9/24/17)
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Son to Jason David and Jill Caroline Morgan of Chaffee, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:53 a.m. Monday, July 31, 2017. Name, Gavin Rhett. Weight, 9 pounds, 10 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Morgan is the former Jill Hodge, daughter of Richard and Carol Hodge of Chaffee. She is a leverage-service representative at AT&T. Morgan is the son of Lisa Amos of Scott City. He is a police officer with Southeast Missouri State University's Department of Public Safety.
Daughter to Okikiola Matthew Obasanjo and Monica Patrice Jones of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:02 a.m. Monday, July 31, 2017. Name, Adriel Oluwadamilola. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second daughter. Jones is the daughter of Sherrita Jones of Cape Girardeau and Elijah Jones of Blytheville, Arkansas. She is a student.
Daughter to Jacob Matthew and Lesleigh Monica Hanna of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:30 a.m. Monday, July 31, 2017. Name, Ryleigh Mae. Weight, 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Hanna is the former Lesleigh Velazquez, daughter of Isidro Velazquez and Connie Velazquez of Sikeston, Missouri. Hanna is the son of Richard Hanna and Janet Hanna of Jackson.
Son to Jacob Gail and Olivia Christine Dudenhoeffer of Perryville, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2 p.m. Monday, July 31, 2017. Name, Micah Francis. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Dudenhoeffer is the former Olivia Schemel, daughter of Rick and Jean Schemel of Perryville. She is a chef at Mary Jane Burgers and Brew. Dudenhoeffer is the son of Patti and Gerard Dudenhoeffer of Holts Summit, Missouri. He is a project manager with Schemel Tarrillion.
Son to Cody Lynn and Loren Nicole Stilts of Wappapello, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:17 p.m. Monday, July 31, 2017. Name, Myer Thomas. Weight, 7 pounds, 7 ounces. First child. Mrs. Stilts is the former Loren Peek, daughter of Tommy and Lynn Peek of Rockaway Beach, Missouri. She is a sales-account manager for Waterloo Industries. Stilts is the son of Gary and Becky Stilts of Gipsy, Missouri. He employed in wildlife services for the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Daughter to Steven James and Melissa Fay Herron of Benton, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:57 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2017. Name, Emma Marie. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Herron is the former Melissa Pulliam, daughter of Glenda Pulliam and Donnie Pulliam of Benton. Herron is the son of Ramona Herron of Osceola, Arkansas, and Jamie Herron of Luxora, Arkansas. He is farmer with Bollinger Farms.
Son to Josh and Ashley Anne Alley of Anna, Illinois, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:06 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2017. Name, Joshua Hayes. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. First child. Mrs. Alley is the former Ashley Dawes, daughter of Tammy and Corky Dawes of Brentwood, Tennessee. She is a bookkeeper with Kel-Tech Management Co. Alley is the son of Jacob and Diana Alley of Anna. He is the executive director of Krypton.