- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- MCA calls for protection of those found not guilty of animal abuse (1/10/18)2
- Scaling up: Long John Silver's adding an A&W (1/10/18)3
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Southeast to cut workforce to meet budget needs caused by state cuts (1/10/18)7
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- Plaintiffs' attorney wants jury to see basement steps at Cape courthouse (1/10/18)
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
World War I Roundtable
Join us at the Bollinger County Museum of Natural History on Saturday, August 12, for a World War I Roundtable.
At 2:00pm Lisa Wells Santi will share the experiences of her family members during World War I at a roundtable discussion. Do you have any World War I stories, letters, heirlooms, or other items of interest you would be willing to share in a roundtable forum? If so please bring your special memories to share or come and listen to stories and memories shared by Lisa and others.
Regular admission to the museum will apply.
Museum admission: Adults $5 and 17 years and under $2
The museum will be open 12p.m. (noon) to 4:30p.m.
The WWI Roundtable will take place from 2:00pm-3:00pm
The Bollinger County Museum of Natural History, a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, is located at 207 Mayfield Drive in Marble Hill. The museum is housed in the Art & Science building of the former Will Mayfield College. This architectural treasure is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Visit the museum for the exciting natural history exhibits and savor the historical architecture.
For more information call 573-238-1174 or email email@example.com