- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Southern Illinois farmer's grapevines destroyed by dicamba; four years of work lost (10/29/17)2
- Aldi store reopens after renovations (11/14/17)3
- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Residents view pedestrian bridge as eyesore; city manager says it's designed to rust (11/13/17)8
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- Son of Westboro Baptist Church patriarch discusses abuse, faith (11/15/17)6
- Federal jury finds surgeon Fonn guilty of kickback scheme (11/10/17)4
Saint Francis to hold free pediatric health and safety fair
On Aug. 3, families are invited to Saint Francis Medical Center for a free health and safety fair.
From 4 to 7 p.m. that day at Fitness Plus at Saint Francis Medical Center, 150 S. Mount Auburn Road in Cape Girardeau, entrance 8, snacks and beverages will be served.
A children’s bicycle helmet giveaway; tours of fire, police and EMS vehicles; a bicycle safety course; cooking demonstrations; educational vendors; booths; and activities will be featured at the event, as will Saint Francis babysitting classes.
Families may register for the event by calling (573) 331-3996, or just stop by Aug. 3.
150 S. Mount Auburn Road, Cape Girardeau, Mo.