- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)8
- Man sentenced to life for killing mother, burning her body; mouth taped shut at hearing (1/20/18)
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Redhawk Food Pantry helping Southeast students, employees who need assistance with food, supplies (1/19/18)2
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
- Chronic wasting disease found in 2 Southeast Missouri deer; whether disease transferable to humans unknown (1/18/18)
Saint Francis to hold free pediatric health and safety fair
On Aug. 3, families are invited to Saint Francis Medical Center for a free health and safety fair.
From 4 to 7 p.m. that day at Fitness Plus at Saint Francis Medical Center, 150 S. Mount Auburn Road in Cape Girardeau, entrance 8, snacks and beverages will be served.
A children’s bicycle helmet giveaway; tours of fire, police and EMS vehicles; a bicycle safety course; cooking demonstrations; educational vendors; booths; and activities will be featured at the event, as will Saint Francis babysitting classes.
Families may register for the event by calling (573) 331-3996, or just stop by Aug. 3.
150 S. Mount Auburn Road, Cape Girardeau, Mo.