- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Schuette joins Farm Bureau Insurance team
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 10, 2017
SCHUETTE JOINS FARM BUREAU INSURANCE TEAM
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Missouri Farm Bureau Insurance would like to announce the appointment of Lauren Schuette as a career agent in Cape Girardeau County. Lauren has completed training emphasizing life, accident/health and property and casualty insurance.
Lauren is in the local Farm Bureau office located at 2504 William St., Cape Girardeau, MO.