- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
Schuette joins Farm Bureau Insurance team
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 10, 2017
SCHUETTE JOINS FARM BUREAU INSURANCE TEAM
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Missouri Farm Bureau Insurance would like to announce the appointment of Lauren Schuette as a career agent in Cape Girardeau County. Lauren has completed training emphasizing life, accident/health and property and casualty insurance.
Lauren is in the local Farm Bureau office located at 2504 William St., Cape Girardeau, MO.