- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce recognizes commitment to community at annual awards banquet (1/13/18)
- Church, businesses set up pop-up homeless shelter as winter storm approaches (1/12/18)1
- City of Oran water rates violate state law, auditors find; report details financial-management problems (1/13/18)2
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape man wins Scratchers lottery top prize (1/12/18)
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
Schuette joins Farm Bureau Insurance team
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 10, 2017
SCHUETTE JOINS FARM BUREAU INSURANCE TEAM
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri - Missouri Farm Bureau Insurance would like to announce the appointment of Lauren Schuette as a career agent in Cape Girardeau County. Lauren has completed training emphasizing life, accident/health and property and casualty insurance.
Lauren is in the local Farm Bureau office located at 2504 William St., Cape Girardeau, MO.