- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Scott City council passes measures to block treatment plant project (10/10/17)1
Root Beer Saloon in Alto Pass, IL to appear on Travel Channel Sunday
The Root Beer Saloon in alto Pass, IL will be featured on the Travel Channel Sunday June 18th at 11:00 a.m. The name of the episode is "Ultimate Road Trip: Gold Mine to Moonshine".
The Root Beer Saloon has great food featuring smoked salmon, crab cakes, gumbo, gourmet sandwiches, desserts, draft root beer, largest private waterfowl collection in the country, guitars along with many other things that will catch your eye.
The Root Beer Saloon is on Main Street in Alto Pass, IL. The hours are Monday thru Friday 11:30 - 3:00. Saturday and Sunday 11:00 til 6:00. Phone 618-893-1634