- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Business Notebook: Yule Log Cabin gets home feel honestly (12/4/17)
- Fruitland Army veteran spends weeks helping in ravaged Puerto Rico (12/5/17)2
Root Beer Saloon in Alto Pass, IL to appear on Travel Channel Sunday
The Root Beer Saloon in alto Pass, IL will be featured on the Travel Channel Sunday June 18th at 11:00 a.m. The name of the episode is "Ultimate Road Trip: Gold Mine to Moonshine".
The Root Beer Saloon has great food featuring smoked salmon, crab cakes, gumbo, gourmet sandwiches, desserts, draft root beer, largest private waterfowl collection in the country, guitars along with many other things that will catch your eye.
The Root Beer Saloon is on Main Street in Alto Pass, IL. The hours are Monday thru Friday 11:30 - 3:00. Saturday and Sunday 11:00 til 6:00. Phone 618-893-1634