- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Chaffee man charged with attempting to have ex-wife killed (8/20/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- Scott City school chief gets raise, while some teachers don't (8/17/17)6
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Former Chaffee officer faces DWI charge (8/20/17)2
- 'Love, not hate': Area residents gather to sing, talk about racial issues after violence in Charlottesville (8/14/17)89
Root Beer Saloon in Alto Pass, IL to appear on Travel Channel Sunday
The Root Beer Saloon in alto Pass, IL will be featured on the Travel Channel Sunday June 18th at 11:00 a.m. The name of the episode is "Ultimate Road Trip: Gold Mine to Moonshine".
The Root Beer Saloon has great food featuring smoked salmon, crab cakes, gumbo, gourmet sandwiches, desserts, draft root beer, largest private waterfowl collection in the country, guitars along with many other things that will catch your eye.
The Root Beer Saloon is on Main Street in Alto Pass, IL. The hours are Monday thru Friday 11:30 - 3:00. Saturday and Sunday 11:00 til 6:00. Phone 618-893-1634