- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
2017 Scholarship Winner
Noah M Pettit from Oran was presented a $600 scholarship by Missouri Heritage Mutual Insurance Company, Gordonville.
Noah a recent Notre Dame Regional High School graduate plans to attend Southeast Missouri State Regional Campus in Sikeston to work in the field of Wildlife/Conservation.
Missouri Heritage Mutual Insurance Company is one of 80 mutual insurance companies in Missouri. The company has been providing home and farm owners insurance since 1869 through 13 agents.