- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)3
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)3
- Library provides free lunches this summer (6/19/17)
- Jackson School District giving away bricks from 'Old A' building (6/23/17)2
2017 Scholarship Winner
Noah M Pettit from Oran was presented a $600 scholarship by Missouri Heritage Mutual Insurance Company, Gordonville.
Noah a recent Notre Dame Regional High School graduate plans to attend Southeast Missouri State Regional Campus in Sikeston to work in the field of Wildlife/Conservation.
Missouri Heritage Mutual Insurance Company is one of 80 mutual insurance companies in Missouri. The company has been providing home and farm owners insurance since 1869 through 13 agents.