- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
An Evening With Peter Cowles - Seeds Of Dignity Minitries - Mar 23
One of my favorite things, about working on our campus, is that you can "see the world" just by walking around campus. Getting to learn about other cultures, customs, and countries is such an opportunity!
Hope you'll join us on Thursday to hear about current happenings in the Philippines. We're excited to have the stars of Big River performing!
There's no charge, and everyone is welcome. STA is located across from Towers on Sprigg Street.