- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
An Evening With Peter Cowles - Seeds Of Dignity Minitries - Mar 23
One of my favorite things, about working on our campus, is that you can "see the world" just by walking around campus. Getting to learn about other cultures, customs, and countries is such an opportunity!
Hope you'll join us on Thursday to hear about current happenings in the Philippines. We're excited to have the stars of Big River performing!
There's no charge, and everyone is welcome. STA is located across from Towers on Sprigg Street.