- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- State declares test results for schools invalid (10/4/17)2
- Child-custody advocate: State law needs fix to provide parents with more equal custody (10/12/17)
- Cape Chinese restaurant purchases old Ponderosa property in Perryville (10/10/17)
- One of Cape's oldest mom-and-pop restaurants opens in new location (10/10/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Ships to stay docked in Cape a week longer (10/10/17)
- Janet Koenig creates painted quilts to add flair to local barns (10/13/17)
An Evening With Peter Cowles - Seeds Of Dignity Minitries - Mar 23
One of my favorite things, about working on our campus, is that you can "see the world" just by walking around campus. Getting to learn about other cultures, customs, and countries is such an opportunity!
Hope you'll join us on Thursday to hear about current happenings in the Philippines. We're excited to have the stars of Big River performing!
There's no charge, and everyone is welcome. STA is located across from Towers on Sprigg Street.