- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)12
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)13
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)12
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Speak Out 3/20/17
The discussion needs to change from health insurance to affordable heath CARE. If 30-plus percent of healthcare costs are insurance, we need to get rid of the insurance. It might be a rough few years but eventually costs will come down if no one can pay the health care bills. Of course, without tort reform the lawyers will be getting the 30 percent when lawsuits escalate.
The problem is not the CIA got hacked, it is that it has not been abolished. Abolish the CIA, FBI, NSA and the rest of America’s corrupt “Intelligence” community. America needs no intelligence to keep us safe.