- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
Prom dresses still available
Thank you to the community, Cape Noon Optimist, Cape Zonta Club, and the Southeast Missourian, for the huge support of SEMO Prom Mothers of First Presbyterian Church of Jackson.
Though our Open House is over, we continue to take appointments for girls in need of a formal dress for their school event. So far, we've given out about 25 dresses last fall for Homecoming and mid-winter balls, and this spring, we have given out 34 prom dresses.
We still have plenty of free dresses available. The girls have been quite impressed with the quantity and quality of the dresses to choose from. If anyone still needs a dress, call Brenda Randolph at (660) 886-1957 for an appointment or to donate dresses.
After prom season, we will close until August in time for homecomings.
Brenda Randolph, SEMO Prom Mothers of First Presbyterian Church, Jackson