- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Wind brings down Wendy's sign in Cape Girardeau (12/11/17)2
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
Prom dresses still available
Thank you to the community, Cape Noon Optimist, Cape Zonta Club, and the Southeast Missourian, for the huge support of SEMO Prom Mothers of First Presbyterian Church of Jackson.
Though our Open House is over, we continue to take appointments for girls in need of a formal dress for their school event. So far, we've given out about 25 dresses last fall for Homecoming and mid-winter balls, and this spring, we have given out 34 prom dresses.
We still have plenty of free dresses available. The girls have been quite impressed with the quantity and quality of the dresses to choose from. If anyone still needs a dress, call Brenda Randolph at (660) 886-1957 for an appointment or to donate dresses.
After prom season, we will close until August in time for homecomings.
Brenda Randolph, SEMO Prom Mothers of First Presbyterian Church, Jackson