- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
Prom dresses still available
Thank you to the community, Cape Noon Optimist, Cape Zonta Club, and the Southeast Missourian, for the huge support of SEMO Prom Mothers of First Presbyterian Church of Jackson.
Though our Open House is over, we continue to take appointments for girls in need of a formal dress for their school event. So far, we've given out about 25 dresses last fall for Homecoming and mid-winter balls, and this spring, we have given out 34 prom dresses.
We still have plenty of free dresses available. The girls have been quite impressed with the quantity and quality of the dresses to choose from. If anyone still needs a dress, call Brenda Randolph at (660) 886-1957 for an appointment or to donate dresses.
After prom season, we will close until August in time for homecomings.
Brenda Randolph, SEMO Prom Mothers of First Presbyterian Church, Jackson