- Dashcam video of Lowe's truck crash going viral (7/26/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- Chaffee City Council fires officer facing criminal charge (7/23/17)1
- Wreck flips Lowe's truck in Cape (7/25/17)4
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Major Case Squad seeks woman in connection with homicide investigation (7/26/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Cape homicide victim identified (7/21/17)
- Painted-rock hunts catch fire in Cape area (7/20/17)
Drain the swamp
While conservative Christians rejoiced at the election of Donald Trump, the Liberal Left staged sit-ins, walk-outs and temper-tantrums. All these could be expected.
Christians anticipate the defunding of Planned Parenthood, the reversal of President Barack Obama's executive overreach regarding transgender bathroom usage and a repeal of the Affordable Care Act.
Democrats were propelled into a panic, Hillary disappeared into a stupefied self exile and Bernie Sanders supporters mulled over the Mulligan Stew served them.
It appears now the Republican Party will rescue all those who feared what a President Trump might do. As the Mainstream Media mounted a video assassination of Trump, airing highly negative news while ignoring any positive feed, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Maxine Waters rallied the Democratic base in defiance of Trump's cabinet picks.
As Democrats saw Trump's assaults on Planned Parenthood, immigration and Obama's legacy piece of legislature, the Affordable Care Act, they found an ally they never anticipated. The Republican House and Senate.
Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and a plethora of Republican Politicos have invented the Transpolitician Party. Neither Democrat nor Republican, neither Conservative nor Liberal and owing allegiance to no affiliation or voting block.
Me thinkest it is time to push the flush button in D.C.
Pastor David McNeely, Scott City