- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)5
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Son to Rocky Alex Pretty and Karen Elizabeth Moore of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:02 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017. Name, Dominik James Harvey. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Second child, first son. Moore is the daughter of Natasha Moore and Randall Moore of Jackson. Pretty is the son of Pam Pretty and Roy Pretty of Jonesboro, Arkansas. He is employed by Fruitland American Meats.
Daughter to Jayden Scott and Lauren Paige Pobst of Oran, Missouri, Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:08 a.m. Sunday, March 5, 2017. Name, Blakely Rae. Weight, 8 pounds. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Pobst is the former Lauren Reinagel, daughter of Ray and Lisa Reinagel of Kelso, Missouri. Pobst is the son of Michael and Tori Pobst of Oran. He is employed by Nip Kelley Equipment.
Daughter to Britney Denise Thomas of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:24 a.m. Monday, March 6, 2017. Name, Kassie Lee. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Second daughter. Thomas is the daughter of Lajauana Thomas of Chicago and Derrick Applewhite of Sikeston, Missouri.
Son to Timothy Alan "T.J." and Samantha Ann Crowden of Whitewater, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:29 a.m. Tuesday, March 7, 2017. Name, Truman Samuel. Weight, 8 pounds, 15 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Crowden is the former Samantha Glastetter, daughter of Becky Pobst of Cape Girardeau and Kenny and Lori Glastetter of Chaffee, Missouri. She is the nursery manager at New McKendree United Methodist Church. Crowden is the son of Tim and Barbara Crowden of Cape Girardeau. He is the network administrator for Saint Francis Medical Center.
Son to Jerrod Tyler and Shelby Lynn Hale of Thebes, Illinois, Saint Francis Medical Center, 12:11 p.m. Tuesday, March 7, 2017. Name, Parker Eugene. Weight, 6 pounds, 9 ounces. Third son. Mrs. Hale is the former Shelby Calvert, daughter of Jennifer Schmitt and Chuck Schmitt of McClure, Illinois. Hale is the son of Kristie Hale and Randy Hale of Thebes.
Son to Matthew Paul Wilson and Sharon Eleanor Ondoro of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 7, 2017. Name, Arden James. Weight, 9 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Ondoro is the daughter of Florence Mwenesi and Caleb Ondoro of Nairobi, Kenya. She is a student. Wilson is the son of Susan Wilson of Washington, Missouri, and Paul Wilson of Millersville. He is the executive chef at Chartwells at Southeast Missouri State University.